Since Tim's parents left, we've been up to a lot of adventures. Ariana had her first experience with rice cereal.
Ariana had her 6-month appointment. She is still little, but she's healthy. She's 12 lbs. 8 oz. and 25 in. long. She also got shots, which are never fun, but she was a trooper.
She discovered that shoes can be an endless source of entertainment.
She's quickly becoming mobile and is learning to scoot around to get to toys.
She's learning the hymns at an early age.
Last week, I got the opportunity to substitute at Maeser, the first school I taught at. I was filling in for one of the math teachers so I actually got to teach rather than just baby-sit. I also saw quite a few of my former students. It was fun, and I enjoyed it, but I am so glad that I don't have to teach full-time. I probably will sub occasionally but not that often -- I missed my baby!
We went to the corn maze last week. It was so fun, and I look forward to taking Ariana in a few years when she can enjoy it too.
She's not very happy...
Last night, we carved pumpkins. Tim was ambitious and carved a Vampire Mickey.
I was less ambitious, but I still feel good about my free-hand house.
I also made a ghost. I think he's pretty cute.
I hope that you're having a lot of fun fall adventures too!










No comments:
Post a Comment