Friday, May 4, 2012

The big news

Well Annalise and I have both alluded to big news on the horizon and today it was made official. I will be starting work as an account manager with Survey Sampling International on the 14th of May. This job has been a long time coming as I graduated in August of 2009 but I think it will be worth the wait. Both of us feel great about the position and it blows Wal-mart out of the water so we are very excited. Tomorrow will be my last day with Wal-mart and I am wrapping things up with my other job Monday and Tuesday of next week.  From there it's Billy and Jessie's wedding then the new job on the 14th.  YAY!

3 comments:

Steve and Colleen said...

Congratulations! We are happy for you and your family.

Annie said...

Congratulations on the job Tim! Although we will miss seeing you at Walmart. :) That's awesome!

Alicia said...

Woooo! We're so excited for you guys! That sounds great. Congratulations!