Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tim!

Disclaimer: For those who wish to avoid anything resembling sappiness, you might want to skip this post.

Today is Tim's 26th birthday! I am so grateful to have him in my life. So, I decided to list 26 things that I love about him (in no particular order).

  1. He is always thinking of how he can make me happy.
  2. He doesn't mind doing the dishes! (Which I absolutely hate doing!)
  3. He values education and wants to instill that love in our children.
  4. He loves the Lord.
  5. He buys me a single rose for no reason at all.
  6. He doesn't mind watching chick flicks with me.
  7. He calls me just to see how my day has been.
  8. He honors the priesthood.
  9. He helps out around the house.
  10. When I'm just too tired from work, he makes dinner without complaining.
  11. He makes me laugh.
  12. He loves to play games with me.
  13. He is very thoughtful in any gift he gives me.
  14. He has a desire to support our family so that I can be a stay-at-home mom.
  15. His smile gives me butterflies.
  16. He tells me he loves me every day.
  17. He will hold me when I'm feeling insecure.
  18. He believes in me even when I don't believe in myself.
  19. He loves music.
  20. He encourages me to fulfill my dreams.
  21. He loves to dance.
  22. He scrapes the ice off of our car every morning (considering I leave for work at 6:45 am, this is especially impressive!)
  23. He is frugal.
  24. He loves children.
  25. He always opens doors for me (except our car door because there's no key hole on the passenger door! Silly car company)
  26. He loves me in spite of my imperfections.

So, happy birthday, Tim. I love you!

2 comments:

Driel said...

Awwww, what a guy!! The scraping the car is way impressive and sweet.

Jodi said...

SO I am the putz sister who does not even have her brothers email address to send a birthday card. I hope that he had a great day on the 29th. I thought of him. I know that you take good care of my brother. I love you both