Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Because I can.

I share my life with a woman unlike any other. She is loving and kind and always doing for others when others would do for themselves. She understands my faults and loves me anyway more than I ever thought possible. Her smile is my life goal and inspiration, no day is comlete without it. I always know that I have someone to go home to no matter how bad the days may get or how long the road may be. She loves me, not because I am the perfect man but becuase I am her man through and through. And while these are all great reasons to love her and they all contribute it all comes down to the fact that I love her...

Because I can.

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awww... that is very cute! I think I would go into shock if my husband ever did something like that on my blog just because he never would... but that is very sweet and I am sure that Annalese feels very special :)

Emily said...

What a nice husband you are Tim! You do have a great wife. I miss her!