Today we are celebrating a count-down and a count-up!
The count-down is that my brother comes home from his mission in 3 days.....well, technically 2 1/2 but who's counting?! He is serving in Porto Alegre Brazil and I'm super exited for him to come home! I made a pretty impressive (and time-intensive!) Welcome Home poster for the airport. I printed block letters, cut them out glued them to the posterboard, then outlined each letter in glitter glue. Totally worth it though, because it looks wonderful! Tim and I will spend all this weekend in Logan with my family. I'm very excited!
The count-up is that today is our 3rd anniversary! Even though we both had to work all day, we were able to go out to dinner at Chili's which was really nice. Tim is so thoughtful and bought me a window-hanging planter (which we are hanging off the rail outside our apartment). It's a cute basket with a liner. He also bought some bulbs to plant so hopefully, in a few weeks, we'll see some green poking up. I've been wanting a garden and though we don't have space for that, this was a very thoughtful gift. Maybe someday, I'll be able to be that creative!
3 comments:
Cute! The plant and bulbs sound really fun. That stinks that you both had to work on your anniversary but I am glad that you got to go out afterwards and have a good time. That is crazy that your little bro. is coming home soon. The poster sounds awesome. You should post a picture of it!!
Congrats on the anniversary! I've always wanted a garden as well. I've tried the pots on the balcony thing but i tend to forget about them! good luck with yours!
Yes it is I! You're long lost super boss! I don't get to boss anyone around now - but one day I will! Congrats on the anniversary!
Post a Comment