Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's A .......

GIRL!!!

We had our ultrasound today and discovered that we are having a girl! We are very excited, Tim especially. I really didn't have a preference; I just want a healthy baby. Fortunately, everything is looking good so far. I am 20 weeks along and still feeling great. I have felt so blessed throughout this pregnancy.

We put up our Christmas decorations tonight. We usually do this over Thanksgiving weekend, but I developed a yucky head cold and didn't have the energy to do much of anything. I'm feeling much better today, though, so we got everything put up. I love Christmas!


6 comments:

Gina said...

Yay!!! Little Annalisa!

Steve and Colleen said...

Congratulations!!!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Dustan and Jenessa said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

The Fauxes said...

YAY!!!! So excited. We'll have to have playdates!

Emily said...

Hurray for a pretty little girl joining your family!