Thursday, July 28, 2011
New Job!
So after much searching I have finally gotten a career type job. I am now a project manager for Mohican Webware (a website development firm). I will be at Wal-mart for a bit longer as the job is starting out at ten or so hours a week but the hope is to get it up to full time in the next three months. One of the best parts is that, other than meeting with clients, I will be working from home so my commute will be awesome and I'll be able to spend more time with the fam! I just started this week and am taking over the account of a client. It's going to be a learning curve for me as I have no web development experience but I'll learn the lingo and get things going. Aside from that I'm loving life and feel like the timing on this couldn't have been better. Annalise's last paycheck comes in just before my first paycheck from my new job. Thank you to all of those that helped me work through looking for work and who made suggestions. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! We are happy for you and your family.
Congrats Tim! That is very exciting. I though at first though that it was Annalise posting, because she usually does, and I was very confused. I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment