Since we seem to be so horrible at keeping in touch with friends, many of you may not know what has happened in our lives over the past few years, so here are our lives in a nutshell.
I graduated from BYU in April 2008 with a degree in Mathematics Education. I am currently teaching high school math at a charter school called Karl G. Maeser Preparatory Academy. I teach Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, and Pre-Calculus. Although I come home exhausted, I love my job and feel so grateful to be doing something I have a passion for. I am currently serving as a Gospel Doctrine teacher in my ward and teach every other week. I love this calling and don't ever want to give it up!
Tim is finishing his last year at BYU and will receive a degree in Public Relations. He will be done with classes in April and then will complete an internship over the summer. He is beginning the process of finding an internship. He also finished up his minor in Ballroom Dance which is very exciting. Tim is serving as the Assistant Mission Leader in our ward and enjoys it.
So, nothing too exciting, but hopefully this will get some of you caught up on our lives.
2 comments:
YAY!!!! A BLOG!!!! I'm so proud of you!
yay! I am glad you started a blog! I totally know how you feel, coming home exhausted each night. The days and weeks just fly by when you are a busy teacher. Just be grateful you don't have to deal with boogers, tattle tales, and whiners and I will be grateful that I don't have to deal with raging hormones!
Post a Comment