Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Thoughtful Husband

I came home from work today, and my really thoughtful husband had made us a candlelight dinner! I didn't take pictures before we ate, so sorry that you won't be able to see them. He bought me a bouquet of flowers, and had nice placemats and candles out. He made halibut, served with salad and rolls. He even put my glass of milk in the freezer so that it would be ice cold! He is so thoughtful and I'm so grateful to have him as a husband.

4 comments:

Gina said...

That's cute.

Jennpearl said...

Aawww.... that is so cute!!! I'm happy to hear that you and Tim are doing so well. It's great to hear from you!!!! Welcome to the club ;) He He
Love ya, Jenn

Stephen said...

So cute! Mmm...halibut...

The Fauxes said...

I love it when husbands do sweet stuff! We are lucky to have them!