Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!!!

Yay for snow! We were getting so close to Christmas without any snow I was starting to get worried it would never come. But it's here and from the looks of things it's not going anywhere since we are expected to have several storms over the next week. Can you say white Christmas?
Update on the whole surgery thing: I'm doing great. I still can't go running as it causes me to hurt and sometimes certain positions while trying to go to sleep don't work so well but other than that things are healing nicely. The only downside is the incisions have hit the "Itch like crazy" stage. Oh Well.
We are both really looking forward to Christmas break where we will have two weeks with relatively no responsibility. It will be the first christmas break where niether of us have had to work so either we will have a ton of fun or we will get sick of each other (not likely).
On a less happy note, our good friends Steve and Alicia (and Ben) have moved today. They are on their way to California so it will be a long while before we see them again. We will miss you and all the good times we had together (of course we can always keep up on WOW).
This has turned out to be a very ADD post but it's been three weeks so we had a lot to catch up on. I'm sure there are things that I have missed but Annalise is better at remembering those things. So with that I will end with a hearty MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: