We are very excited to announce that a baby girl will be joining our family in October. My due date is the 15th, but we all know how accurate due dates are! :)
We are thrilled to have another girl and she is growing and developing right on schedule. I had my 20-week ultrasound earlier this week and everything looks great so far. I am praying that she will continue to develop as she should so she can be born healthy.
Women always warn you that every pregnancy is different, and while I logically understood that, it's been amazing to me how different my two pregnancies have been. As far as morning sickness goes, I've still been very blessed. With Ariana, I had absolutely no nausea or anything. With this one, I had some minor nausea, but nothing that had me rushing to the bathroom. It was mostly just enough to feel annoyed that I didn't feel completely well. I know that I am very blessed and that most women aren't as lucky. This pregnancy I have been way more emotional. With Ariana, I felt like all my emotions were heightened, so I reacted a bit stronger to things than I usually would. This time, though, I feel like I am constantly near tears. Nearly anything can set me off. And this video? Tears streaming every time I watch it. Although, how can you not be touched by it?
The other thing that's been different about this pregnancy is that I haven't gained much weight. I started gaining almost immediately with Ariana and gained more than the usual amount though my doctor wasn't concerned. This pregnancy, though, I've gained less than 10 pounds so far. Some of that definitely has to do with the little morning sickness I had, but I think a lot of it is that I'm not on my feet teaching all day. I'm definitely showing, though, and I think that it's a beautiful process to watch.
I am constantly amazed at the miracle a baby is. I find that pregnancy is a very spiritual experience and I feel closer to my Heavenly Father. What a beautiful thing that God has entrusted us with!
1 comment:
YYYYAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!
Post a Comment