Monday, March 1, 2010

SHOES!!!!!!!

Crazy that I am posting about shoes but don't worry, my masculinity remains intact. Annalise and I went and got fitted for running shoes on Saturday. A little research and almost $200 later we both have new running shoes on the way from amazon.com. I was amazed at how light they were and how bad my form is when I run. The store did the "film you while you run" test and my ankles looked like I was trying to take up short track speed skating. Hopefully the new shoes will help with that. Training continues. I did about 19 miles between running and the elliptical last week so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

On a less happy note, Annalise has parent teacher conferences this week. While they aren't bad in and of themselves they do make for looooooooong days at school. I'll let her fill you in on the details later. Peace.

No comments: